Early in this period, April 19, 1903, these is mention of a meeting, to which the public was invited, in honor of Bro. A. J. Calhoun who had reached his 88th year. Bro. Calhoun had been a Mason since 1838 and a member of this lodge since 1846, serving as Worshipful Master in 1848 and again in 1856. During all this time he had been a faithful brother, a worthy citizen and a Christian gentleman. He died November 22, 1904, and was buried with Masonic honors.
May 23, 1904, there was an interesting meeting when Grand Master Wm. F. Kuhn and nine brethren from Kansas City were present and conferred the 3rd Degree on Bro. Pascal Parker and Bro. R. G. Frank. There was a large attendance and, of course, a banquet. At this meeting Bro. F. V. Loos in his usual happy manner presented a portrait of Bro. E. E. Truex who was Worshipful Master of the lodge in 1899.
December 12, 1904, Bro. F. H. Trimble on behalf of Bro. Bernard A. Gow presented to the lodge a gavel made from wood grown on the George Washington estate at Mt. Vernon.
September 7, 1905, the lodge laid the cornerstone of the Christian Church building on East Kansas with D.D.G.M. F. H. Mathews acting Grand Master.
In 1906 the secretary's desk, now in use, was made by Bro. Everette Robling at the cost of $42.15; and somewhere about this time Bro. O. F. Dougherty made the altar the lodge is now using. It is built around the old altar that served the lodge from the beginning and contains in its interior many interesting documents.
In April, 1909, the lodge was honored by a visit of Grand Master R. R. Krieger who presided in the East at the raising of Bro. H. W. Hill.